GETTING IRELAND READY FOR THE RAPID SHIFT TO E MOBILITY
7th November, 2023
ABOUT THE EV SUMMIT & EXPO 2022
“Ireland is firmly set on the path towards a decarbonised transport system and EVs will be a key part of this” – Minister for Transport Eamon Ryan
ABOUT THE SUMMIT
WIth fuel prices soaring, many drivers are making the move to electric vehicles sooner than initially planned. Both passenger car, and fleet owner and operators are looking toward the government and wider EV industry for the information, solutions and stability they need to make the transition to electric.
Challenges around model supply and affordability, access to charging infrastructure, fluctuating energy costs and range anxiety continue to be ongoing. But with electric vehicle demand rapidly increasing and electric vehicles being seen as one of the key avenues to achieving transport sector decarbonisation, it is imperative for industry and government to work closely together to ensure the adoption of electric vehicles is successful and sustainable.
With this in mind, this year’s Electric Vehicle Summit will bring the key influencers and change makers to the table to discuss solutions to these imminent matters, and to share their plans to support the delivery of 194,000 electric cars and vans by the middle of the decade.
- Regulatory and government agencies
- Infrastructure providers
- Planning specialists
- Local authorities/ Smart City leads
- Vehicle manufacturers and distributors (OEMs)
- Automotive suppliers
- Public transport operators
- Fleet owners and managers
- Freight and logistics operators
- Environmental bodies
- Construction/Civil engineering firms
- Utility companies (Fuel or Energy Suppliers)
- Banks, finance and investment firms
- Service providers
- Law firms and academia
- Charging infrastructure – where are the gaps and how can we plug them?
- Policy futures – how can good policy and government programs get us to the 2030 target?
- Accessibility – what are the steps being taken to make EVs accessible to all and what more needs to be done?
- Sustainable cities – how EVs are contributing to achieving net zero targets
- Electric fleets – why and how are major fleet owners making the transition to electric
- Electric passenger vehicles – how leading OEMs are innovating to support the increase in demand for eMobility and how can this be done in a sustainable way.
- Corporate commitments – how leading corporates are delivering on sustainability strategies with EV adoption at the core
For Sponsorship Opportunities Contact:
Email: [email protected]
Mobile: +4477 5637 6720
“Very interesting, liked the format, in particular the interaction with the big players involved, gave the summit credibility”
“Good venue, no issues, a well organised event”
“MC was excellent, floor participation was handled well and exhibits were A1!”
“It was important that we heard the industry view on the first year of electric cars and the hopes for the future”
“Overall an excellent collection of individuals who are operating in the same industry”