ABOUT THE EV SUMMIT & EXPO 2023
ABOUT THE SUMMIT
On 7 November 2023 at the RDS, Dublin, we are excited to be back for the 9th Annual Electric Vehicle Summit, Ireland’s annual premier industry forum.
Attendees will have the opportunity to meet face to face at a pivotal time for the EV sector. With demand rising, new market entrants like BYD coming to Irish shores, and ZEVIs Charging Infrastructure Strategy underway, we aim to unpack the opportunities, and roadblocks that we face in accelerating EV adoption in Ireland.
NEW TO 2023 – ZERO FLEET FUTURES STAGE
Given the pressure on businesses to operate more sustainability and meet ESG requirements, fleet electrification has already become a primary way companies are driving their ESG goals forward.
With this in mind, we have introduced a new stage focused on fleet electrification, Zero Fleet Futures. This stage will get into the nuts and bolts of the why, how and how much of operating an electric fleet, be it choosing the right trips to electrify, the most fit for purpose vehicles and charging solutions and finance options for your fleet.
- Regulatory and government agencies
- Infrastructure providers
- Planning specialists
- Local authorities/ Smart City leads
- Vehicle manufacturers and distributors (OEMs)
- Automotive suppliers
- Public transport operators
- Fleet owners and managers
- Freight and logistics operators
- Environmental bodies
- Construction/Civil engineering firms
- Utility companies (Fuel or Energy Suppliers)
- Banks, finance and investment firms
- Service providers
- Law firms and academia
CHARGING INFRASTRUCTURE & INNOVATION
- What kind of grid investment is needed to deliver Ireland’s Charging Infrastructure Strategy and what are the new options to power EV’s?
- What are the latest innovations in the public charging network?
- Destination charging and its role in meeting the charging needs of the public
- What’s the latest in battery storage and swapping, wireless charging and V2X?
- How can OEMs help meet the ambitious electrification targets and work with the government?
- How can paying for a charge be like tapping for a coffee?
- Delivering a sustainable public transport fleet – how do we get there
- How local authority’s are delivering e-mobility strategy and sustainable living
ZERO FLEET FUTURES
- Fleet electrification – why do it and what is the business case behind it?
- How to assess if fleet electrification is right for your company and what trips can go electric
- How to effectively model the long term financial model behind the operations of a green fleet
- What are the key considerations for operating a green fleet?
- Scaling charging infrastructure for fleet: understanding the complexities and overcoming the barriers
- What does the Alternative Fuel Infrastructure Regulation (AFIR) mean for Ireland?
- How can OEMs up their game regarding product, service and solution offerings to meet fleet demands and needs?
- As commercial EV adoption rises, how can the company fuel card be replaced with a seamless payment experience for charging?
EV Innovate Zone Exhibitor
“Very interesting, liked the format, in particular the interaction with the big players involved, gave the summit credibility”
“Good venue, no issues, a well organised event”
“MC was excellent, floor participation was handled well and exhibits were A1!”
“It was important that we heard the industry view on the first year of electric cars and the hopes for the future”
“Overall an excellent collection of individuals who are operating in the same industry”