2021 agenda coming soon…
CHECK OUT WHAT WE COVERED LAST YEAR IN THE 2020 AGENDA:
Welcome & Opening Remarks from the Chair
POLICY UPDATE & MARKET OUTLOOK
OPENING MINISTERIAL ADDRESS:
Getting ready for COP26 and how good policy is driving the mass adoption of electric mobility
Minister for Climate Action, Communication Networks and Transport
The transition to Electric Vehicles: Implications on taxation
Professor John Fitzgerald
Research Affiliate, Economic and Social Research Institute and Adjunct Professor, Department of Economics, Trinity College Dublin
OEM EV Strategy – where are we heading?
- What is currently disrupting OEM thinking around EV development?
- What needs to change at a policy and technology level to expand the EV market?
- Fuel Cell EV’s and hydrogen – is this the next big move for e mobility and decarbonisation innovation?
Principal Officer, Climate Action & Communications, Department of Transport
Charging Infrastructure Outlook
Head of ESBeCars
Networking & Virtual Exhibition Break
How are businesses are expanding access to meet the consumers growing charging needs
- What is the size of the opportunity for charging infrastructure growth within new and innovative settings?
- How to make the business model work for the businesses and consumers
- How can companies think about EVs as part of their overall energy strategy?
Director, McElligott Limited and Cosgrave Group
Head of Construction, Lidl Ireland
FUELS IN FOCUS:
The Electric Forecourt – reinventing the fuel station for the future
- What are the current challenges for fuel companies doing more?
- What are the solutions to this?
- How are fuel companies thinking about the role of EV charging in the forecourt of the future?
CEO, Fuels for Ireland
Market outlook: how can we continue to accelerate the adoption of electric vehicles?