Zero Fleet Futures
Giving fleet operators the information they need to make the switch to electric
Welcome & Opening remarks from the Chairs
Motoring Editor and Columnist for the Sunday Independent
CHARGING INFRASTRUCTURE, GRID AND POWER IN FOCUS
What kind of grid investment is needed to deliver Ireland’s Charging Infrastructure Strategy and what will be the alternative solutions to power EV’s?
- What are the plans for the ‘en route’ charging on the national road network?
- What are the emerging smart grid solutions and what more can we do to plug the gap?
- How can we manage the impact of the EV transition on the grid
- What battery, microgrid and storage options are being used internationally that could be fit for purpose for Ireland?
Manager, Network Development, ESB Networks
Director Commercial Operations, Transport Infrastructure Ireland
High Power Infrastructure Lead, ZEVI
BDM New Energy Landscapes, Schneider Electric
GETTING THE SCALE AND INNOVATION NEEDED FOR CHARGING IN IRELAND
- The decentralisation of energy – what does the future look like for batteries, V2G and solar integration?
- How do we see the balance between public and private charging shifting?
- What charging innovations are we seeing being developed internationally that would be fit for purpose for Ireland?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for cross-border charging?
Chief Commercial Officer, Weev
Sustainability Director, Havas Genus
Assistant Secretary General, Norwegian Electric Vehicle Association
Networking Coffee Break & Exhibition Viewing
ELECTRIC HGV & ALTERNATIVE FUELS IN FOCUS
- What is coming down the track for HGV charging?
- What does the Alternative Fuel Infrastructure Regulation (AFIR) mean for Ireland?
- How can Ireland become a leader in charging network infrastructure and hydrogen refueling infrastructure?
Group Editor/Director, Fleet Transport Publications Ireland
Chief Executive, Freight Transport Association Ireland
Ireland Energy Discipline Lead, Arup
Sustainable Transport Programme Manager, Coillte
IMPROVING THE CHARGING EXPERIENCE
- How can we improve the customer experience at charge points?
- What are the new ways customers are thinking about charging and how they pay for it?
- What level of amenity and service will drivers look for?
- Will the charging market become like the fuel retail and service stations to begin competing on price?
- How can landowners ensure they reap the benefits of charging on site, and become a charging destination of choice?
Project Development Officer, SSE
Chief Supply Chain Officer,The Maxol Group
Director of EV and Energy InfrastructureDirector of EV and Energy Infrastructure APCOA Parking (UK)
Founder and CEO, GoPlugable
Passenger car fleet OEMs in focus
- How can OEMs help meet the ambitious electrification targets and work with the government?
- What can be done to establish a second hand market in Ireland?
- What impact will new entrants have on the Irish market?
Director General, Society of the Irish Motor Industry (SIMI)
Market Lead, Polestar Ireland
Head of Communications, The AA
LUNCH & NETWORKING
Delivering e-mobility and sustainable living at a local and regional level
Mobility as a service – what does the future look like? What is coming down the track for destination and neighbourhood charging? What role will local authorities and government play in the roll out of EV charging for the public? How can we drive the acceleration electric vehicles with our citizens?
Local Infrastructure Lead, Zero Emission Vehicles Ireland
Professor Brian Caulfield
Professor in Transportation & Head of Department, Centre for Transport Research, Trinity College Dublin
Head of Operations and Public Affairs, FreeNow