Charging infrastrucuture & innovation
Unpacking the challenges and opportunities for the future of Ireland’s charging infrastructure and achieving truly sustainable mobility
Welcome & Opening remarks from the Chairs
General Manager, Nevo.ie
Reflecting on the history of charging infrastructure in Ireland and looking ahead to future challenges
The session will explore:
- How we can learn from mistakes made in the past
- Where we are now with public charging stations being rolled out at speed
- Looking to the future with how we address the next challenge on this road with the rise of electric HGV’s and distribution vehicles and catering to their increasing needs
- The collaboration required to further the development of EV in Ireland
EV Director, SSE Energy Solutions
Fleet electrification – why do it and what is the business case behind it?
- How can we assess if fleet electrification is right for the business and what trips can go electric and when?
- Are the availability of fit for purpose vehicles, charging infrastructure and suitable range still challenges for fleet operators?
- How can we set realistic, achievable targets and commitments to decarbonisation?
Barbara Anne Richardson
Sustainability and Public Affairs Manager, Heineken Ireland Limited
Senior Fleet Consultant & EV Ambassador, DRIVALIA
Head of Health, Safety and Sustainability, SIG Ireland
National Fleet Manager, Uisce Éireann
Networking Coffee Break & Exhibition Viewing
UNPACKING THE EXPERIENCES OF SMEs & LARGE ENTERPRISES THAT HAVE UNDERGONE THE SEAI ELECTRIC FLEET TRIALS – WHAT NEXT?
Pharmacist and Business owner, Fortunes Pharmacy
Programme Manager for Electric Vehicles and Demand Generation, Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI)
Head of Logistics, Barry Group
PAYMENTS & DRIVER REIMBURSEMENT
As commercial EV adoption rises, how can the company fuel card be replaced with a seamless payment experience for charging?
- How can fleet managers manage the wild west of driver reimbursement
- Can and should the van become the wallet?
- How can we think differently about the payment solutions that surround the EV?
Head of Partner Solutions, Stripe
CEO & Co-Founder, Paua (UK)
MD, Allstar Chargepass
OPERATIONS: What are the key considerations for operating and charging a green fleet?
- Business viability – what can go electric and when?
- What is the latest in fleet management best practice for electric?
- How can we make good business decisions on our charging infrastructure – deciding which model and partner is right for you, your business and your customers
- How can we implement good driver and customer education to ensure the transition is a success?
- How can we leverage telematics to better understand the decarbonisation of our fleets?
Sustainability Specialist, SIRO
Sustainability Programme Manager, DPD Ireland
Head of Energy, Environment & Utility Management, Dublin Airport
Associate Vice President, Sales & Business Development, UK & Ireland, Geotab
LUNCH & NETWORKING
FIRE SIDE CHAT
Electrifying your fleet – Supporting an Integrated Approach to ESG & Corporate Sustainability
Facilitator: Lorraine Greene
Head of Engagement, Retail Office, AIB
Managing Director, Clearstream Solutions
PANEL DISCUSSION: VEHICLES & TECHNOLOGY
Commercial e-vans and business fleet OEMs in focus
- What is the current state of play for both the demand (fleet operators) and supply side (OEMs) of the EV market?
- Vehicle capabilities: are we there yet and what do fit for use vehicles look like?
- In a relatively new space, how can OEMs up their game regarding product, service and solution offerings to meet fleet demands and needs?
- What is coming down the track with battery tech and alternative fuels?
Director, Harris Maxus
Fleet Business Manager, Henry Ford & Son Ltd.
Sales Manager, Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicles Ireland