EV Summit 2023
We wish to thank you for joining us at the RDS, Dublin on November 7th for the EV Summit 2023.
We hope you enjoyed this event and found it of benefit to you and your organisation.
Please see below links to the following post event communications:
- The Business Post editorial featured on Sunday, November 10th
- The EV Summit Photo Gallery
- Highlights from the Electric Vehicle Summit 2023
- Aoife Brady, Head of Zero Emissions Vehicle Ireland, Department of Transport.
- Petter Haugneland, Assistant Secretary General, Norwegian Electric Vehicle Association
- John Byrne, Head of eMobility, ESB
- Stream 1: Panel Discussion: Charging Infrastructure, Grid and Power in Focus
ARTICLES FEATURED IN THE BUSINESS POST
- Making it work: Affinity on track to bring 5,000 EV dealerships on Board within a year
- EV marker sparks into life, as sales accelerate 592% in four years
- Wes O’Neill, Senior Fleet Consultant and EV Ambassador, DRIVALIA spoke to us at the EV Summit 2023 about how fantastic he has found the EV Summit and seeing the growth of the event year on year.
- Kevin Welstead, EV Director, SSE Energy Solutions shared that for SSE Energy, the Electric Vehicle Summit is about collaboration, meeting and finding new partners that they can work with in Ireland.
- Chris Kelly, Co-Founder, Easy Go has let us know how the EV Summit 2023 helps them to grow their customer base by allowing them face to face networking time with customers and potential customers.
- Easy Go have also utilised the EV Summit to communicate their needs as a company to the government to make their services the best they can be for all stakeholders.
- Darren Kinsella, BDM New Energy Landscapes, Schneider Electric has attended every EV Summit since our inaugural event, this year marked our 9th EV Summit. He can see those in attendance willing to both look for and offer solutions in the industry. “These are the people; this is the industry here today”.